How to apply
- Application step-by-step
- Documents you will need
- Entrance exam details
- Entrance exam consultation
- After the entrance exam
- How to transfer?
- Exam exemption
1. Choose University/ies and course/s
2. Download, print, and fill the application form/s.
Please note: In case of the University of Szeged the applicants have to fill in the application form online. Handwritten forms will not be accepted!
3. Collect the required documents (Please remember that all documents have to be in English and either originals or certified copies.)
Please check the brochure of the chosen university/ies for the updated list of application documents!
4. Please send the documents to our local representative or to our address:
Bethlen Gabor square 2.
5. Pay the application fee to us or to our local representative. (Please note, the application fee is non refundable.)
6. Choose an exam place and date from our entrance exam list and apply for it via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org